Ember Fest 2014 will be hosted at the SB Diagonal Zero Barcelona hotel. This hotel is located in central Barcelona, in the beautiful Saint Marti district.
There are plenty of options to choose from:
- By car: 300 yards from Ronda Litoral (Exit 24) -> barely 3.5 miles from the city centre
- By metro (the Maresme-F?rum metro station is just 350 yards from the hotel -> 4 mins. by foot). - Hotel SB Diagonal Zero Barcelona is connected directly by metro (Line 4) with the centre of Barcelona, barely 15 minutes away.
- By plane: from the airport: 13 miles from the hotel and easily accessible by metro and taxi.
- Lat: 41.412174? ? 41? 24? 43.83? N
- Lon: 2.219593? ? 2? 13? 10.53? E
Staying over at the venue?
If you would like the convenience of staying at the Conference Hotel, we have arranged a special rate for the Ember Fest attendees. By using and sending in the custom booking form, you can book your "De Luxe" room for 125 Euros per night for a single-person double room, or 143 Euros for two people in a double room.
This rate is subject to availability, so be sure to book your stay as soon as possible, via the
Activities outside of the conference
While you are visiting beautiful Barcelona, be sure to plan enough time to be able to visit a few of the local sights:
- Passeig de Gracia: one of the main avenues in Barcelona. Leisure and culture in a straight line. Sagrada Fam?lia: world-famous and in constant evolution, there are no words to describe this work of Gauds, a must-see.
- La Rambla: emblematic and lively avenue in Barcelona. Stop by at Boqueria Market for a snack and enjoy Catalan gastronomy in its most pure state.
- Parc Guell: who has not heard about this original place thought out by Gaud Walk around it and enjoy.
- Placa Catalunya: meeting point between the old town and the new city. A historical square that is highly representative of Barcelona which you can't miss.